Monday, July 6, 2009

Menu Planning Monday





Well, I was terrible at sticking to my diet and at following my menu choices this past week, let's see how I do for this week. I don't have to cook for Leo at the end of the week as he will be coming and going to the Iola car show and eating there, so I just can plan for me.



Monday
Cooked for church and brought home leftovers

Tuesday
Boneless Pork chops
Apple Sauce
Mashed Potatoes
Romaine Salad

Wednesday
Corn Omelet
Salsa
Toast

Thursday
Shrimp Stir-fry (Leo’s Gone)

Friday
Baked Tilapia with Slivered Almonds(Leo’s Gone)
Sweet Potato Wedges
Green Beans

Saturday
Grilled Turkey Bratwurst (Leo’s supposed to be gone)
Grilled Vegetable packet

Sunday
Grilled Rib’s on a stick w barbecue sauce
Sweet corn
Salad and or leftover veggies

No comments: