Monday, October 5, 2009

October 5, 2009 Menu Plan Monday


We zoomed right through September and into October. I've been planning too much food for us lately. Between leftovers from church work, the occasional pizza craving, and maybe a bit of a slowing down of Leo's voracious appetite leaving more food left-over from the meals I make, I don't seem to get to all of my week's plan. Not a big deal, but I can plan for less.

Here's this week's "less" plan. Let's see how it goes.


Monday

Left-overs or Pizza

Tuesday

Slow cooker Orange Chicken (see last week for recipe)

Rice

Wednesday

Slow cooker meatballs

Pasta

Salad

Thursday

Left-over buffet

Friday

Salmon Frittata

Stuffed Zuchini

Saturday

Out to eat

Sunday

Turkey Shepherd's Pie (See last week)


To view many, many more meal plans, visit the link below!


Home Organization

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like your family is going to have some terrific meals this week.
I love MPM especially since my husband and I lost our jobs. I'm looking for inexpensive and healthy meals for our family of three.
Well, gotta get back to the laundry and "Law and Order".