Monday, November 16, 2009

11-16-09 Menu Plan Monday


I have been stuck in a rut with sides.  Hopefully next week's holiday will inspire me.  Salads and broccoli are so easy.  Also, I am back on my diet (holidays and holiday parties excluded) so that I can just maintain through the holidays.

Monday

Leftover chili for Leo and a Salmon Fillet for me
Green beans

Tuesday

This didn't get served last week, so I thought we'd try again this week
Porkchops with Pineapple salsa

couscous

Salad

Wednesday

Leftovers from church or pizza

Thursday

Crockpot chicken
Instant Potatoes
Broccoli

Friday

Out to eat

Saturday

Turkey Burgers on the grill
Oven Fries
Fruit

Sunday

French Toast (this is always popular with hubby)
Bacon
Canned fruit



To view many, many more meal plans, visit the link below!


Home Organization

No comments: