Being the last week of Christmas, I decided to use this Christmas banner one last time. This month, I am trying to empty my freezer and pantry of extras. I am participating in a blog challenge, eat from the pantry, to keep me motivated. My challenge is to keep my grocery bill to under $50 per week. I fear we will be eating stewed tomatoes and chili a lot this month thanks to a bumper crop in late summer.
Now the only things I should have to buy for this menu are the bread and milk needed for other meals, fresh melon, a few fresh fruits and veggies, and the stew meat.
- Meal 1- Tilapia, Pasta Salad
- Meal 2- Marmlade chicken breasts, hash browns, stewed tomatoes
- Meal 3- Crustless Quiche, hash brown, melon
- Meal 4- Chili Mac, crackers
- Meal 5- Beef Pot Pie made with squares I bought at the Amish Store and Salad
To view many, many more meal plans, visit the link below!