Monday, February 15, 2010

2-15-10 Menu Plan Monday

Oh what a fun week it was.  I  must say, I truly enjoyed the recipes of the last week and now must face another week of planning.  I am so glad that there are other's menus to look at for inspiration.

Today we are having ribs in the crock pot.  I will make them quite similar, but I am using pork ribs.  Sides will be potato gnoches (found these at World Market last week,) and mixed vegetables.

Meal 2 Barbecued chicken breasts, corn on the cob, Garlic bread

Meal 3 Quiche in peppers  A new take on stuffed peppers.  Hashbrowns for side.

Meal 4 Chili - I have to use those frozen tomatoes up!!

Meal 5 Turkey Pepperoni Mozzarella wraps, & fruit

The rest to leftovers and maybe using one of our meal certificates!  We have several and they are from last October!!

To view many, many more meal plans, visit the link below!


Home Organization

No comments: