Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1, 2010 Menu Plan Monday


March! It is one of my favorite months, if not my favorite, of the year. It brings sure signs of spring, my birthday, St Patrick's day, and often, although not this year, Easter. I plan on making an entry to this blog each day in March. I also plan on doubling one recipe for the freezer each week. I remembered that I was not going to name my meals for specific days.

Meal 1

Apricot Chicken, Corn, Potatoes (This did not get made last week)

Meal 2

Jennio Turkey Roast, Mixed Vegetables, stuffing, Cranberries

Meal 3

Garlic Tilapia, cheesy biscuits, Peas

Meal 4

Unforgettable chicken casserole (making two), melon

Meal 5

Meatloaf, Baked Fries, Stewed Tomatoes


 


To view many, many more meal plans, visit the link below!


Home Organization
 

 

No comments: