Thursday, August 30, 2012

House Party! Fisher-Price Playdate

I am so excited to have been selected to host my first House Party through houseparty.com.  It is a Fisher Price Playdate.  I am looking forward to sharing some fun times and toys with friends and family.

I'll keep everyone posted as the party progresses.  I am planning a short, sweet playtime with fun for kids and adults.  Here is my party page.

Can't wait to see what Fisher Price toys I will be sharing with guests.  Grayson will have fun!!

2 comments:

Vintage Love & Photographs said...

Aww I love Fisher Price toys. I collect some of them from when I played with them as a child. How fun.

-Zefaniya -Promote your blog

CF said...

Looking forward to read more updates on the party... sounds fun already! :)


-- cfchai (Swap: Promoting your blog! )