Monday, May 15, 2017

Asparagus time

Its asparagus season!  I do crave it!  I eat my fill in spring.  My favorite way will always be fresh picked washed asparagus steamed with lemon and butter in my microwave.  Give it a try!

I've also prepared a few asparagus recipes over the past few years.  This low carb fritatta has pleased my hubby every time I've prepared it.

Another successful asparagus recipe in the Frank household has been this ham and asparagus casserole.  Scrumptious!

If you've noticed, I use an online app to plan my meals and keep track of my recipes.  Its also handy for the recipes you see while web browsing.  If you want to learn more, feel free to contact me or use the referral link below.
Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat Now I will have to go searching in the ditches for volunteer asparagus as I have used all of my small patch.

No comments: