- I am thankful for my salvation through Christ. Try as I might, I can never measure up to perfect, so it sure is re-assuring that God forgives me and I will see heaven.
- I am thankful that my mom believed in Christ. Though I miss her, I will see her again.
- I am delighted to have our daughter's wedding to anticipate. Even though it isn't until next August, it usually needs some consideration almost daily. I just picked her dress up from the bridal shop the other day!
- I am thankful to have the resources to make plans for a Thanksgiving celebration. We are blessed that Leo has a job in the health care field and our online sales continue to do alright in these tough times. If we had only relied on scrap iron for an income, we would not have any income now!
- I am thankful for my many friends. It is a warm feeling to walk into our church or anywhere in the community and to have so many friends and acquaintenances to greet. What a blessing the fellowship at church has brought.
I could expound on this all day, but I feel better already and need to get ready to watch the Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears. Of course, I will route the Packers on...Just another thing to be thankful for.