Sunday, May 31, 2009

Help Identifying Dolls Contest

Do you like this pretty vintage porcelain covered musical trinket box? You could win it or a gift certificate for 10% off our eBay store (up to $10.) How? Help me to identify the dolls in this photo album. Simply post your answers in the album or here, but make sure you leave me contact email information. I will delete email addresses ASAP or you can email me them at stuff3@charter.net. All those that help will be entered in the drawing for each and every doll they offer information about. I would love to know makers, names, dates, functions, values, or anything else you might think is helpful for me to know about the doll.


I've a plethera of dolls, many of whom I have never identified. I am going to begin selling the dolls as well as my daughter's doll collection on eBay. Please help

No comments: