Monday, August 24, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - August 24



Wow! Another Monday! In September, I plan on ramping up my blogging. I have family, friends, and customers that like to know what's going on. I just have to plan it in my schedule.


Of course, it is my favorite Meal Planning Monday and I once again have little to plan. It is fun to be this busy, but I do enjoy a normal week once in a while as well.


Monday


Per request by dh - Pizza! A no cook night


Salads


Tuesday


Chicken Stir - Fry


Wednesday


Brats w condiments


Baked beans


Broiled Zucchini slices (use olive oil and seasonings of your choice)


For more zucchini ideas, I just found this site


Thursday


I will be gone, Leo will live on shredded beef and chicken patties in freezer


Friday


I am still at my ministry conference and Beth Moore study. So excited.


Saturday


I come home today, but want to keep it simple so we will have scrambled eggs and bacon


Sunday


Pork chops


Potatoes


Applesauce


Steamed Green Beans

No comments: