Monday, November 23, 2009

11-23-09 Menu Plan Monday



Thanksgiving week.  My daughter Nicole is hosting our family Thanksgiving this week  I am so excited.  I am only making the cranberries.  I've purchased a journal for them.  It will be their Thanksgiving journal and each year of their married life they and the people that they share this holiday with will log in it.  Should be fun for them.  On to this weeks menu.

Monday

Chicken Fingers
Oven Fries
Mixed Veggies

Tuesday

Chili
Cornbread

Wednesday

Handmade Turkey Pepperoni Pizza

Thursday

Nicole is cooking!  I'm just bringing the
Cranberries

Friday

Out to eat

Saturday

Turkey Burgers on the grill
(May have to move these in if it ever gets cold)
Praline Sweet Potatoes
Salad

Sunday

Zucchini Frittata
Toast


To view many, many more meal plans, visit the link below!


Home Organization

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure they'll love the journal. What a great idea.

Your menu sounds delicious. Happy Thanksgiving!

Have you ever heard of shelf milk? If so, can you use it in a baking recipe?

Djfshop said...

Shelf milk may be canned milk or powdered milk? I am sure either could be used in baking. Although, warning, I am not a good baker. Good cook, not baker. I tend to cook with recipes as a general guideline, not always a good thing for bakers. LOL