Monday, December 21, 2009

12/21/09 Menu Plan Monday




I hope that I can get to my daughters with the odds and ends I must make.  She wouldn't tell me her definite menu, so I am bringing what I feel hungry for.  LOL.



  • Monday - Pizza, simple and easy as I did more than 4 hours of traveling today

      • Tuesday - Chili mac (simple midwestern chili with pasta)
      • Wednesday - Chicken Fajitas
          • Thursday - Pork Roast, Potatoes, carrots (Didn't get to this meal last week
            • Friday -Shrimp cocktail, Easy sausage cups, Texas Caviar, Melon balls, Cranberry nut bread.  Plus we will have whatever everyone else brings and whatever Nicole and Bo make for us.
            • Saturday - Leftovers
                • Sunday - Turkey, Couscous, veggies (another meal never gotten around to making)



                To view many, many more meal plans, visit the link below!


                Home Organization

                1 comment:

                Unknown said...

                You have a delicious menu planned!
                I’m so glad that my husband isn’t working on Christmas Eve and Christmas. He really needs the days off.
                Here’s wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!

                ps Please feel free to stop by my blog and leave a comment regarding “Do you still read the newspaper”?