Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekly Words 12-13-09

I took the week off from blogging.  I stewed on what to write.  I stewed on what to write this week.  I just couldn't get a handle on expressing myself.  This season brings me great joy, despite missing loved ones and the inability to give everyone the gifts I would like.  I was lost as to how to express my joy mixed with sorrow.  I wasn't spurred on until the 9 a.m. church service and heard this verse.  As always, the verse is on a printable graphic.
(Zep 3:17)  The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."



The verses were prophetic in telling of a time when the Lord would come and we would be forgiven, but the message warmed me as I heard how much God truly cares for me!

My challenge for this week is to memorize the verse and to rejoice with all around because God takes "great delight in you."


No comments: